WWE Pulling Out All the Stops for Smackdown's 20th Anniversary Show & FOX Debut
— With WWE holding Smackdown’s 20th anniversary the same night as the show’s debut on FOX, the company is going to pull out all the stops to deliver a strong show with notable names present, reports the Wrestling Observer Newsletter. Apart from the names already announced – Kurt Angle, Lita, Mick Foley, Booker T, Hulk Hogan, Trish Stratus, Goldberg, Jerry Lawler, Sting and Ric Flair, WWE will be trying to get John Cena and possibly Undertaker there as well.
— The Rock’s presence at the show is currently unclear and the latest news on it is that WWE reached out to get him there, but there has been no commitment on his part yet. The Observer claims that everyone in WWE wants The Rock there as the star of the show and also because he came up with the term Smackdown as it pertains to wrestling.
Click Here: brisbane lions guernsey 2019
- PHOTOS: Rusev Gets New Haircut, Grows In Full Moustache~!
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom