RAW's Social Media Score Way Down, Mysterio Spotted, TLC Preview
– Monday’s WWE Raw scored Trendrr.tv social media score of only 157,001, down 28% from last week and by far the lowest social media activity of the 3 hour era.
– The following matches are being advertised for WWE’s live event from Wilkes-Barre, PA, the night before TLC. As you’ll see – the fans in attendence will see several of the top matches taking place the following night at the pay-per-view (without the TLC stipulations):
* John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler
* Big Show vs. Sheamus for the World Heavyweight Championship
* Ryback and Team Hell No vs. The Shield
* Rey Mysterio vs. Alberto Del Rio
* IKofi Kingston vs. Wade Barrett for the IC Championship
– Several fans sent in word that Rey Mysterio, who has been granted time off by WWE to eal with personal issues, attended Sunday’s NFL game between the San Diego Chargers and the Pittsburgh Steelers.
No word on when he will be returning to action full-time. The only show he’s currently advertised for is Sunday’s TLC pay-per-view, when he’ll team with Sin Cara against Team Rhodes Scholars in a #1 Contenders’ match for the tag team championships.
* News On THE SHIELD’s Monster Push & More NXT Stars Getting Called Up Soon