Santino Neck Injry, NXT Going Strong, Bo Dallas Wrestles For WWE Again
– Brodus Clay and Natalya will be hosting the first WrestleMania Reading Challenge of the year later today in Texas.
– Santino Marella suffered a neck injury at Friday night’s WWE live event from Austin, Texas. He’s been taken off the road while docdtors evaluate the extent of the injury. Jamie Noble filled in for Santino on Saturday night, wrestling Tensai.
– NXT is getting a lot of focus in WWE lately, especially with Triple H now overseeing things. There is a feeling that developmental system is currently very strong, which bodes well for the future of WWE and the flow of talent getting called up to the main roster for years to come.
– Speaking of NXT, Bo Dallas worked another match at last night’s WWE live event from Tyler, Texas. Dallas teamed with Justin Gabriel and Yoshi Tatsu to defeat 3MB. Dallas has been getting great reviews for his ring work and he’s seen as one of the most promising developmental wrestlers.
* Big Surprises Planned For Tonight’s RAW & More Rumored HALL OF FAME Inductees
(Partial Source: f4wonline.com)