Regal Teasing Ambrose's Debut, NXT In Tampa Tonight, WWE-Japan news
– During last week’s WWE live events tour of Asia, Japanese wrestling promoters approached John Laurinaitis about their local promotions serving as a Japanese WWE developmental system. The idea is that WWE would send wrestlers to Japan to work a full-time schedule and sign local Japanese wrestlers to appear on WWE television.
– Another note from WWE’s live events in Japan last week, some fans were unhappy that WWE did not deliver on all the matches that were advertised. In particular, Japanese fans were really loooking forward to the advertised Daniel Bryan vs. Rey Mysterio match, which never took place. While live event cards are always “subject to change,” Japanese wrestling fans are apparently not used to companies changing advertised lineups.
– WWE NXT is holding a show tonight at the Tampa Arena in Tampa, Florida. 8 Matches are scheduled for the show, which starts at 7pm.
– William Regal is teasing that developmental wrestler Dean Ambrose’s WWE debut could be imminent. When asked by a fan on Twitter who Ambrose is, Regal replied:
“You’ll know soon enough. A new villain will come to town.”
* Picture of AJ LEE & Her Boyfriend (Sorry Fellas, She’s Taken!)
(Partial Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)