The Perks Of CM Punk's New Contract, Live SmackDown News & more
– Superstars from both RAW and SmackDown will be appearing at next Tuesday’s WWE SmackDown tapings from Houston, Texas.
– As previously reported, WWE will be airing another live episode of WWE SmackDown on Tuesday, November 29th from Charlotte, North Carolina. The show will replay several days later in SmackDown’s usual Friday night timeslot. The last time WWE aired a live SmackDown on a Tuesday night, the show did its best ratings in years – and this upcoming live Tuesday SmackDown is another experiment to see whether the show should be moved to Tuesdays permanently.
– WWE recently filed for a trademark for the name “Supercharge” – which is a possible name for a future television show.
– As part of CM Punk’s new WWE contract, he gets first class plane tickets, which is one of the perks reserved only for a few top talents. Punk also now has his own tour bus.
* CM PUNK In Line For a HUGE Push: WWE Title Run, Possible Movie Role & More
(Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter)